SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL TODAY
OCAMPR welcomes presentations of workshops and papers at our Annual Conference. The conference offers a unique opportunity for Orthodox care professionals, clergy, students, and theologians to come together for fellowship and to engage in interdisciplinary dialogue.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Presentations on the conference theme “Care in a COVID Era: Unity and Truth in Uncertain Times” or other topics related to OCAMPR’s mission.
- Professional, academic discussions on critical issues related to the caregiving professions, specifically as they relate to our Orthodox Christian faith.
1 HR WORKSHOPS
- 1 or more presenters
- Panels welcome
- 1 hour allotted for a didactic component plus interactive, experiential, and/or discussion components
20 MIN PAPERS
- 1 presenter only
- 20 minute presentation
- 5 minute follow-up Q&A
- Abstract: 1 paragraph
- Author(s) credentials: 1 paragraph
- Current place of employment
- Jurisdictional or other religious affiliation
- Select your preferences:
- In-person workshop
- In-person paper
- Online workshop
- Online paper
- Email to email@example.com by September 15, 2021.
WORKSHOP & PAPER FAQs
Can I present remotely from my home or office?
Yes, you’re welcome to present either in-person or on Zoom.
“What if I change my mind about attending in person? Can I switch to a remote presentation?”
Yes, you may make changes, but ask that you make a final decision by Oct. 15, 2021, so that we have time to adjust the schedule.
Will my in-person presentation be broadcast live or recorded?
All presentations will be recorded and some will be livestreamed. Details coming soon.
What happens to the recording of my presentation?
All presentations will be made available online after the conference free to the general public via Ancient Faith Ministries’ YouTube channel.
Does OCAMPR cover my travel expenses?
Conference presenters receive reduced admission and are responsible for their own travel and lodging.