Comprised of Eastern Orthodox Christian care professionals living in North and Central America, the executive board shepherds OCAMPR’s life-giving ministries.
- President – Randa Karadsheh Anderson, Ph.D.
- Vice President – Susan Zacharia-Sanders, LCSW
- Secretary – Sarah Byrne-Martelli, D.Min., BCC
- Treasurer – Fr. Andrew Andrews, MHA
- Medical Coordinator – Ioana Popa, MD, MTS
- Psychology Coordinator – Joel Klepac, LMFT
- Religion Coordinator– Fr. Sean Levine, M.A.T.S, M.A.B.S, M.Div, M.S. (MFT), D.Min. (Candidate)
- Associate Member Coordinator – Mena Mesiha, MD, MTS
- Board Member at Large- Dean Theophilos, LCPC
Comprised of Orthodox Christian professionals from diverse backgrounds, the Executive Board shepherds OCAMPR’s many enriching ministries.
Randa Karadsheh Anderson, Ph.D.
Susan Zacharia-Sanders, LCSW
Sarah Byrne-Martelli, D.Min., BCC
Fr. Andrew Andrews, MHA
Fr. Sean Levine, D.Min., M.A.T.S, M.A.B.S, M.Div, M.S. (MFT)
Ioana Popa, MD, BCC, MTS
Joel Klepac, LMFT
Mena Mesiha, MD, MTS
Associate Member Coordinator
Dean Theophilos, LCPC
Board Member at Large
Comprised of experienced Eastern Orthodox Christian professionals from around the world, the advisory board’s collective wisdom and insight is indispensable to OCAMPR’s operations and development.
- Bishop John Abdalah, D.Min.,
- Michael Christakis, M.D.
- Demetra Jaquet, D.Min.
- Philip Mamalakis, Ph.D.
- Dn. Stephen Muse, Ph.D.
- Fr. Vasileos Thermos, M.D., Ph.D.
- Gayle Woloschak, Ph.D., D.Min.