Comprised of Eastern Orthodox Christian care professionals living in North and Central America, the executive board shepherds OCAMPR’s life-giving ministries.
- President – Randa Karadsheh Anderson, Ph.D.
- Vice President – Susan Zacharia-Sanders, LCSW
- Secretary – Sarah Byrne-Martelli, D.Min., BCC
- Treasurer – Fr. Andrew Andrews, MHA
- Medical Coordinator – Ioana Popa, MD, MTS
- Psychology Coordinator – Joel Klepac, LMFT
- Religion Coordinator– Fr. Sean Levine, M.A.T.S, M.A.B.S, M.Div, M.S. (MFT), D.Min. (Candidate)
- Associate Member Coordinator – Mena Mesiha, MD, MTS
- Board Member at Large- Dean Theophilos, LCPC
Comprised of experienced Eastern Orthodox Christian professionals from around the world, the advisory board’s collective wisdom and insight is indispensable to OCAMPR’s operations and development.
- Bishop John Abdalah, D.Min.,
- Michael Christakis, M.D.
- Demetra Jaquet, D.Min.
- Philip Mamalakis, Ph.D.
- Dn. Stephen Muse, Ph.D.
- Fr. Vasileos Thermos, M.D., Ph.D.
- Gayle Woloschak, Ph.D., D.Min.