OCAMPR Executive Board
The OCAMPR Executive Board is responsible for shepherding the various ministries of OCAMPR. The board is comprised of qualified Orthodox professionals, both lay and clergy, who share a common desire to encourage and nurture Orthodox caregivers in their life and work.
Executive Board Members
- President | Philip Mamalakis, Ph.D.
- Vice President | Donald Jenkins, M.D.
- Secretary | Sarah Byrne-Martelli, D.Min. BCC
- Treasurer | Melinda Johnson, MSW
- Medical Coordinator | AVAILABLE
- Psychology Coordinator | Randa Anderson, Ph.D.
- Religion Coordinator | AVAILABLE
- Associate Member Coordinator | Niveen Soliman, Ph.D.
- Former President | Gayle Woloschak, Ph.D., D.Min.
OCAMPR Advisory Board
The OCAMPR Advisory Board is an indispensable part of OCAMPR’s work. The Advisory Board is a multi-jurisdictional group of highly qualified Orthodox professionals who, by virtue of their extensive wisdom and collected experience, serve as a hands-on consulting body to the Executive Board.
Advisory Board Members
- Fr. Vasileos Thermos, M.D., Ph.D. (Church of Greece)
- John Demakis, M.D., FACP (GOA)
- Bishop John Abdalah, D.Min. (AOCANA)
- Dn. Stephen Muse, Ph.D. (GOA)
- Demetra Jaquet, D.Min. (GOA)