The Executive Board is comprised of Eastern Orthodox Christian care professionals living in North and Central America. Board members shepherd OCAMPR’s life-giving ministries, nurturing fellow care professionals.
- President – Philip Mamalakis, Ph.D.
- Vice President – Donald Jenkins, M.D.
- Secretary – Sarah Byrne-Martelli, D.Min., BCC
- Treasurer – Melinda Johnson, MSW
- Medical Coordinator – AVAILABLE – Contact us
- Psychology Coordinator – Randa Anderson, Ph.D.
- Religion Coordinator – AVAILABLE – Contact us
- Associate Member Coordinator – Niveen Soliman, Ph.D.
The pan-Orthodox Advisory Board is comprised of experienced Eastern Orthodox Christian professionals from around the world. The board’s collective wisdom and insight is indispensable to OCAMPR’s daily operations and ministerial development.
- Bishop John Abdalah, D.Min., AOCANA
- Fr. Vasileos Thermos, M.D., Ph.D., Church of Greece
- Dn. Stephen Muse, Ph.D., GOA
- Demetra Jaquet, D.Min., GOA
- Michael Christakis, M.D.