The Executive Board is comprised of Eastern Orthodox Christian care professionals living in North and Central America. Board members shepherd OCAMPR’s life-giving ministries, nurturing and encouraging fellow care professionals as well as the general public.
- President | Philip Mamalakis, Ph.D.
- Vice President | Donald Jenkins, M.D.
- Secretary | Sarah Byrne-Martelli, D.Min. BCC
- Treasurer | Melinda Johnson, MSW
- Medical Coordinator | AVAILABLE – Contact us for more info
- Psychology Coordinator | Randa Anderson, Ph.D.
- Religion Coordinator | AVAILABLE – Contact us for more info
- Associate Member Coordinator | Niveen Soliman, Ph.D.
- Former President | Gayle Woloschak, Ph.D., D.Min.
- Former Religion Coordinator | MEMORY ETERNAL – Fr. Jon-Stephen Hedges
The pan-Orthodox Advisory Board is comprised of experienced Eastern Orthodox Christian professionals from around the world. The board’s collective wisdom and insight is indispensable to OCAMPR’s daily operations and ministerial development.
- Bishop John Abdalah, D.Min. | AOCANA
- Fr. Vasileos Thermos, M.D., Ph.D. | Church of Greece
- Dn. Stephen Muse, Ph.D. | GOA
- Demetra Jaquet, D.Min. | GOA
- Michael Christakis, M.D.