Comprised of Eastern Orthodox Christian care professionals living in North and Central America, the executive board shepherds OCAMPR’s life-giving ministries.
- President – Randa Karadsheh Anderson, Ph.D.
- Vice President – Susan Zacharia-Sanders, LCSW
- Secretary – Sarah Byrne-Martelli, D.Min., BCC
- Treasurer – Fr. Alcuin Kellerhouse, D.Min
- Medical Coordinator – Ioana Popa, MD
- Psychology Coordinator – Joel Klepac, LMFT
- Religion Coordinator– Fr. Theophan Whitfield, D.Min
- Associate Member Coordinator – Mena Mesiha, MD
- Past President – Philip Mamalakis, Ph.D.
- Past President-Gayle Woloschak, Ph.D., D.Min.
Comprised of experienced Eastern Orthodox Christian professionals from around the world, the advisory board’s collective wisdom and insight is indispensable to OCAMPR’s operations and development.
- Bishop John Abdalah, D.Min., AOCANA
- Fr. Vasileos Thermos, M.D., Ph.D., Church of Greece
- Dn. Stephen Muse, Ph.D., GOA
- Demetra Jaquet, D.Min., GOA
- Michael Christakis, M.D.