The OCAMPR Executive Board is responsible for shepherding the various ministries of OCAMPR. The board is comprised of qualified Orthodox professionals, both lay and clergy, who share a common desire to encourage and nurture Orthodox care-givers in their life and work.
- Gayle Woloschak, Ph.D., D.Min. (President)
- Philip Mamalakis, Ph.D. (Vice-president)
- Brenda O’Reilly, Ph.D. (Secretary)
- Melinda Johnson, MSW (Treasurer)
- Halina Woroncow, M.D. (Medical Coordinator)
- James Burg, Ph.D. (Psychology Coordinator)
- Fr. Mark Muñoz, M.Div. (Religion Coordinator)
- Leigh-Ann Theophilis, M.A., Ph.D. candidate (Associate Member Coordinator)
- Michael Christakis, M.D., FACP (Past-president)
The OCAMPR Advisory Board is an indispensable part of OCAMPR’s work. The Advisory Board is a multi-jurisdictional group of highly qualified Orthodox professionals who, by virtue of their extensive wisdom and collected experience, serve as a hands-on consulting body to the Executive Board.
- Fr. Vasileos Thermos, M.D., Ph.D. (Church of Greece)
- John Demakis, M.D., FACP (GOA)
- Bishop John Abdulah, D.Min. (AOCANA)
- Dn. Stephen Muse, Ph.D. (GOA)