2018 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
“Compliance and Resistance: Discerning the Spirit”
NOVEMBER 8 – 10
Ukrainian Orthodox Church Cultural Center
135 Davidson Ave., Somerset, NJ
The Conference will begin at 7pm Thursday and end at 6:30pm Saturday.
Keynote Address: His Eminence Metropolitan Joseph, MTh, Hon DDiv, Archbishop of New York and Metropolitan of all North America, Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America, Englewood, NJ. (Note: His Grace Bishop John Abdulah, DMin, Diocese of Worcester and New England, will be presenting Metropolitan Joseph’s address on his behalf.)
Medical Perspective: Halina Woroncow, MD, Staff Consultant, Department of Family Medicine, and Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Mayo Clinic; Medical Consultant, Dodge County Public Health; Medical Director, Fairview Care Center; Rochester, MN.
Psychological Perspective: Renos Papadopoulos, PhD, Professor and Director, Centre for Trauma, Asylum and Refugees, MA/PhD Programmes in Refugee Care, University of Essex; Jungian Psychoanalyst; Honorary Clinical Psychologist and Systemic Psychotherapist, The Tavistock Clinic; London, England.
Theological Perspective: Helen Theodoropoulos, PhD, Adjunct Professor, St. Sava Serbian Orthodox School of Theology, Libertyville, IL; Lecturer, Department of Spiritual Theology, University of St. Mary of the Lake/Mundelein Seminary, Mundelein, IL.
Registration is not yet open, please check back again!
The Fees (which include the Thursday evening reception, Friday lunch and dinner, and Saturday lunch) will be:
- $200, Non-Members
- $150, 2018 Members (The 2018 Membership Directory will be posted so you can verify – and update, if necessary – your membership status before registering.)
- $100, Workshop Presenters
- $75, Clergy
- $75, Spouses of all categories
- $50, Students
- $100, Friday-only for Members/Non-Members
- $100, Saturday-only for Members/Non-Members
- $50, Friday-only for Clergy
- $50, Saturday-only for Clergy
- $25, Friday-only for Students
- $25, Saturday-only for Students
- $25, Friday-dinner only for Spouses/Guests