The keynote address of the 2012 OCAMPR Conference, Conceived in the Womb, was delivered by His Grace, Bishop Demetrios of Mokissos and offered a powerful and scholarly exposition of life in Orthodox theology. You can access the text here.
Other Conference 2012 materials are also now available:
- The extensive notes to Bishop Demetrios’ address may be read here. A synopsis of his presentation as well as a downloadable pdf is available on the website of the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Chicago.
- The welcome address notes and slideshow by OCAMPR President Dr. Michael Christakis
- A Presentation on Complex Grief by Allena Barbato
- Medical Aspects of Pregnancy Loss and Infertility by Dr. Betsy Wickstrom
- “The Value of a Child” by Mat. Jenny Schroedel